Supporting your management team with strategic guidance as your company maneuvers through complex business decisions
Whether you own a family business or a large corporation, proper business planning can ensure you and your company’s needs are met and that your business will continue to prosper for many generations.
You have worked hard to build one of the greatest accomplishments in your life – your business. Whether you plan to work as long as you physically can or dream of an early retirement, a business succession plan can ease the transition of a business from an existing owner to a new owner.
- Structure agreements to ensure success of your business after you step down
- Maximize tax and financial benefit to you and your family
- Create and review buy-sell agreements
- Ensure the continuity of your business
- Sales, mergers and acquisitions of business
Retirement Plan Design & Compliance
Great employees are one of the largest assets to you and your business. A well designed retirement plan can help you retain your best employees and attract new talent. By analyzing your needs and your firm’s goals, Prosperity – An EisnerAmper Company will recommend a plan that works best for you and the people who make up your company. With the right features, benefits and design, a comprehensive plan can optimize the success of your business.
Key employee retention
- Maintain the required long-term health and success of your business
- Benefit options to fit the unique needs of your employees
Non-qualified retirement plans
- Custom designed retirement plans
- Aid in employee retention for select personnel
- Benefit and reward your partners and senior management
- Review your current plan
- Analyze fund options and fee structures
- Review the level of service your current plan offers
- If necessary, recommend a customized new 401(k) plan that fits your company best
- Visit your firm to conduct enrollment and education seminars