Investment Management and Financial Planning
A team of skilled advisors providing thoughtful planning, investments and results
We recognize that investment management success is not measured by short-term results but rather by long-term performance goals. We discover the objectives, needs, and concerns of our clients. Then, our investment team designs each client’s investor profile with specific goals, time horizons, and risk tolerance in mind. Once invested, we proactively manage clients’ accounts. This process enables us to develop an investment plan best suited for each client.
To address your investment management needs, we:
- Provide personalized, unbiased investment advice based on your personal objectives, risk tolerance, and investment constraints.
- Help you identify your values and priorities to create a customized portfolio that uses multiple investment strategies and is aligned with your financial objectives.
- Work with you to construct and manage a comprehensive asset allocation for all accounts based on your risk tolerance, tax considerations, time horizon, asset level, balance sheet, and cash flow needs.
- Control tax exposure and develop an investment strategy and portfolio to retain solid positions while eliminating underperforming positions over time.
- Work in concert with your CPA and other advisors to design a portfolio that minimizes taxes by considering account types, asset location within various investment vehicles, and other tax-efficiency measures to support long-term wealth accumulation.
We recognize that each client has a unique aspiration and purpose regarding their wealth. Your purpose could be leaving an enduring legacy for the generations to come, ensuring a prosperous retirement, navigating a business sale or acquisition, or pursuing a multitude of other objectives.
To address your financial planning needs, we:
- Work with you and your complete advisory team to build a solid financial foundation for your family and business.
- Provide second opinions, objective reviews, cash flow projections, balance sheet reviews, and other guidance to help you always keep your financial “big picture” in balance.
- Take a fiduciary approach, always acting in your best interest.
- Offer the guidance to adjust to major—and even minor—life events that have the power to impact your finances.
- Help you plan effectively to help maintain your current lifestyle throughout your retirement years.
- Put plans in place to fund advanced education for your children and grandchildren.
- Plan for liquidity events in your life, such as the sale of a business or real estate, divorce, and the coordination of rollovers, deferred compensation, and stock options.
- Create a plan to support the tax-efficient transition of your wealth to your heirs.
Do you want to learn more about Investment Management and Financial Planning? Send us a message!